We’re delighted with the number of people who have pre-registered for ICMI16, many in the past couple of days. There are now less than 24 hours to go before the deadline of 22:00 GMT tomorrow, and this will be our final reminder.
A link to the conference announcement is here. You can pre-register (it costs only £22.00) here, using PayPal or credit/debit cards. Please email me (email@example.com) if you experience any difficulty making a payment.
We plan to book a venue with a capacity slightly above the number of people who pre-register, so if you want to be sure of attending ICMI16, you need to pre-register.
- The fee will be refunded in full if the conference is cancelled, or a substantially smaller conference planned. The fee will be deductible from all ticket prices including the Early Bird Discount (£225.00), and the full ticket price (£265.00). The fee will not be refunded if the conference goes ahead broadly as planned.
Pre-registration places you under no legal obligation to buy a ticket for ICMI16.
Depending on the size of the venue, which is itself dependent on the number of pre-registrations, only those who have pre-registered by the deadline will be assured of a place at ICMI16, and only if they have booked and taken up one of the three payment options for their conference ticket by 22:00 GMT 31 December. One payment option is to pay for your ticket in four successive monthly instalments, starting in December. This option is not available for Early Bird Discount tickets.
We are planning to make this a ticketed event, and don’t plan to sell tickets during the conference.
Any surplus tickets will go on sale to the general public on 1 January.
It is important that you do not book travel or accommodation until a final decision has been made that the conference will proceed, and the venue and conference dates announced on this website.
A final point. Some people have expressed concern at the cost of accommodation in London. In the coming few months we’ll be investigating options for lower cost accommodation near the final chosen venue, e.g. student accommodation, or hotels further out from central London with good transport connections (including minibuses), and publishing details on this website.
- ICMI16, London – do you want to be sure of attending? Then you’ll need to pre-register (£22) in the next 24 hours - December 5, 2015
- Amnesty International isn’t concerned about the human rights of women and girls - December 5, 2015
- ICMI16 update: New speakers, an MC, and why you need to pre-register by 22:00 GMT Sunday, 6 December - December 3, 2015
- International Women’s Day – anti-MGM protest in Parliament Square, London - November 26, 2015
- ICMI16 – why you need to pre-register by 6 December (only £22.00) - November 23, 2015