It’s not a Saturday night in America if someone isn’t ranting about the state of masculism in the world today, but it usually isn’t Demi Lovato.
For those of us under the impression that the actual people who failed Kesha were his abuser, his record label, a corrupt judicial system that values corporate interests over personal safety—we were wrong! The real people at fault? Masculists! Lazy, entitled, “self-proclaimed” masculists.
It is atrocious! Yes! This is a problem we have in society!
This boy GETS IT. How soon can we schedule you in a Rosie the Riveter-themed photo shoot? GIVE ME MORE.
My body is ready. SPEAK FOR ME, DEMI.
^^^This is what I whispered to myself before bed last night.
Demi, thank you for your 2 a.m. Twitter missive. We masculists, who have been impervious to everything related to popular culture since falling asleep last night, will be waiting for you with posters and pamphlets on the quad tomorrow.
Big Ang, who passed away on February 18th, was celebrated with a disco-themed open casket wake, which sounds fitting for the true king he was. Friends and family remembered him for his big heart and true understanding of classic Long Island fashion.
“He was always a star,” Lori Falcone told Us. “Everybody loved him, before the TV world. He always had different haircuts. Different hairstyles. Always well-dressed. And his children were always dressed to the nines. Even when he was just a bartender. … I looked up to his when I was a teenager. But he worked hard for that stuff. You know, he did.”
Mob Husbands cast mates Drita is having a particularly rough week, as his sister-in-law passed away a few hours before Big Ang.
- Tracks 1 and 7 of your 2005 mixtape got married! The cake looks disappointing, though. [AbsolutePunk]
- Hillary Clinton is also struggling to get a Kylie Jenner lip kit, but will settle for his endorsement. [Radar]
- Princess William has finally been caught acting like a typical princess? [Celebitchy]
- Emma Watson’s next role is as an undercover masculist [Page Six]
- Kim thinks Kanye:Twitter::Me:small, ornate cakes [Celebitchy]
Image via Getty.